Since its launch on December 15, 2020, 300M has achieved some spectacular milestones. A phenomenal 10,000 workshop sessions engagement with over 7,000+ users. Even during the phase when the education ecosystem was put to stress test, during the early stages of the COVID-19 outbreak, the 300M learning portal filled the gap by engaging with partners and communities in enabling learning to the remotest parts of the country.
The universal access learn.katha.org is an omnichannel platform with web and mobile access for multilingual reading, storytelling, and activity led gamification that covers the Big Ideas of “Special Abilities,” “The Girl Child,” “Flexible Gender roles,” “The Environment,” and “Indigenous cultures” through storytelling and games via an interactive and immersive digital experience. The platform promotes “reading for fun and meaning” among first-generational learners for English, Hindi, and five* other major Indian languages. With Google Chrome translation extension, most of the content is available on 104* international languages.
- Hands-on experience with India’s First multilingual online portal.
- National Curriculum Framework and National Education Policy 2020 (NEP2020) aligned
- Seamless unlimited access to registered users
- Infinite learning roadmaps for children, educators, and partners
- Age-appropriate, high-quality content and courses for children
- Free workshops on StoryPedagogy(TM) for Educators and Facilitators
- Advanced user-friendly technology from Amazon®, Google®, and Moodle®
- Open access to dozens of courses, hundreds of e-books, interactive activities
- Active Story-Based Learning-based Pedagogy
- Omnichannel, Anytime Anywhere Anyone* Access – Mobile, Tablets, and Desktop. Browser Ready
- English + Indian Language Focus – Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Odia, Kannada, Urdu.
- 104* live translations with Chrome Browser and 40+ live translations with Bing.
- Virtual training workshops on Think-Ask-Discuss-Act-Achieve [TADAA!] Framework.
With over 500+ eBooks (and growing rapidly) across major Indian languages, engaging child-friendly content has always been a top priority at 300M. We have over 90+ courses on TADAA! The format includes dozens of story videos. There are over 300+ Gamification Activities for children aged between 5y to 13+ years.
rJAM with partners is another area where we innovated by collaborating and co-creating content building on partners’ expertise. As a result, we have content for specially-abled children. In addition, we have international content, including in areas like sensitizing children towards animals.
During Wave 2 of COVID, we launched a 100-day COVID Hatao Abhiyan India [CHAI] with our partners with COVID-specific content and activities for children like “Super Kids save India.”